Can YOU be attacked?
Men’s self-defense…guys, it’s not just women who are attacked. Anyone can be assaulted. The attacker has a few advantages; he’s probably done this before, surprise, and your inexperience!
We change that situation by training you in de-escalation, Awareness, and Techniques that cancel out his advantages.
Our Men’s Self Defense courses include all the basic attacks and their effective responses. Learn a set of movements that can be applied or slightly modified to meet most assaults. It is very empowering.
Men’s Self Defense is a skill and science
Admit to yourself that you are unprepared to protect yourself or those you love from violent assault. It’s time to get trained! Once you have the basics down, you can advance to dealing with weapons attacks in Course Two.
Benefits of Men’s Self Defense
Now here are the top 3 benefits of knowing self-defense:
- Safety: Self-defense classes will give you the ability to protect yourself and overcome an attacker. Know how to defend yourself and help feel less anxious in public, or fearful when walking alone in the night. Learn the basics of how to quickly disable and protect yourself from an attacker so that you can escape.
- Street awareness: Men’s self-defense classes will enhance your awareness of your surroundings. You never know when it might happen; you never plan to be attacked, so you must always be aware of your surroundings. Attend a self defense class, it will help you gain awareness of this type of situation.
- Increased self-confidence: So train in self-defense. It helps people develop more confidence in themselves and their surroundings. Knowing that you have the ability to defend yourself gives you the confidence and freedom to fully explore the world, meet new people and find new ways to engage with others.
And here are two more reasons!
- Learning something new: It’s not every day that you have the chance to learn something new while fighting someone, even if it is only practice in a controlled setting. It is all about perspective and your willingness to learn something new. Learn new things. This revolves around encouraging your successes and accepting your defeats; both are important to engaging in a healthy lifestyle.
- Fighter’s reflex: In a fight, movement is power. Therefore you cannot stand around and wait for your attacker’s next strike; moving and instinctual reactions are very important. Men’s Self defense classes will help develop your reflexes and will help you gain a fighter’s reflex, which will allow you to move quickly and strategically in such a situation. So learn where to step and where to throw your punch.
So, we offer private lessons or small group lessons in a 10 hour course format. Also you can take advantage of our ongoing private lessons.
Contact us for answers to any questions you may have.
or call: 1-888-462-2046